Saturday, January 24, 2009

SEXY SUPER MODELS JAMIE PRESSLY

Pressly was born in Kinston, North Carolina, the daughter of Brenda Sue (née Smith), a dance instructor, and James Liston Pressly, Sr. She has two siblings: sister, Jessica; brother, James Liston Jr. Pressly spent 11 years studying gymnastics and dancing; she was cast as a gymnast on the short-lived TV series Push. By the time she was fourteen, she was already the spokeswoman for her modeling agency, "International Cover Model Search", and she had begun to gain recognition for her modeling in the USA, as well as in Italy and Japan. Pressly attended Costa Mesa High School in California, where her mother had moved while her parents were going through the process of a divorce. Jaime subsequently sought and succeeded in having herself legally emancipated from her parents at the age of 15.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    btw, you can buy sale lingerie, at this site,

    ReplyDelete